Help Desk Services
Whether you’re looking for First Responder support or a fully outsourced help desk, our goal is always to get your team back to work as quickly as possible. Our outcome-focused U.S.-based 24x7x365 team is reachable via phone, email, or via our secure web portal at anytime. Our team of highly trained, certified career technicians are vested in the resolution process from start to finish, always striving for first-call resolution and reduced response time.
Your end users will always have the opportunity to rank their interaction with our help desk through our 5 Star surveys.
Designed to fit your organization’s unique needs your help desk solution could be designed as a:
- Level 1 Help Desk: We’ll handle the first wave of calls and requests, and send the level 2 and higher issues directly on to your in-house team.
- Fully Outsourced Help Desk: We’ll focus on providing the highest service level to your end-users while your internal IT team focuses on more strategic, value-added projects.
- White Labeled Help Desk: We can communicate with your end users as a representative of your organization. The phone greeting, email addresses, client portal address and phone numbers can be altered to your preference.
What Can Our Help Desk Handle?
- Support for Desktops, MAC’s, Laptops, Servers, MS Exchange, VoIP, Mobile Devices and More
- Troubleshooting and Remediation of Issues
- Identity and Access Management
- Resetting Passwords
- Granting Access to Resources
- Software Installations & Updates on End User Devices
- Third Party Software Support
- Operating System Patching & Updates
- Software Updates
- Antivirus Software Installation and Support
- Ticketing System Integrations
- Remote Management and Monitoring
- New Employee Onboarding and Exit Services